Sunday, November 29, 2009

How Can Art Be a Mirror of Society and What part of The School of Athens Would I Be

Art can be mirror of society because it shows the growth and advancements of the people. And this is a mirror of society because it was during a time where a lot was being discovered and also reborn and the painting shows this all. It shows some of the most important people in the ancient world. And putting them all under one roof shows the never ending knowledge that flooded the people and causing many of the inventions progress in the renaissance. This painting shows the change in the society. And mirrors what the renaissance was all about and the people that helped create to what is was.

If I was in the painting of the school of Athens I would be a person in the side where they talk about the universe and in the crowed. Because I like to be in the crowd and blend in but I like to learn and take notes. I don't like to be the odd one out even for a good reason but I do work but I am a bit shy so I would rather not be praised and rewarded in front of every one than not get one at all. I am a quite person but when I am with a group of people I know and like i can be my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment