Monday, March 1, 2010

What i Hope To Gain

This Malaysia week I would like to gain. More knowledge about the Malaysian jungle because when I grow up I would like to do something with nature and the environment. I would also like to get to know a few more people from the other grades. But most of all I would like to learn more about saving the environment because often I just don't care or forget to do it. But I hope that this Malaysia week will change my attitude to wards saving the environment.

MY Three Adjectives

Active

creative

constructive


1. Look at the itinerary - what specific event are you least excited about? Why?
I am least exited about the bus ride and the refection at the end of the day because i think it is boring and i get sick on the bus.

2. Why did you choose Palau Tioman as your Malaysia Week site?
I did not choose this site but when I heard what we are going to do i did not want to change and all my friends went here.


3. What is one thing you think everyone should know about you as a person?
that i like to challenge my self to the limit.



4. What types of people do you work well with?
I work well with people that are of my age and physical level but I enjoy working with all different people of all ages.

5. What types of people are a challenge for you to work with?
People that just fool around are hard for me to work with and people with not sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment